Men size guide
|XS||6 - 8||4||34|
|M||10 - 12||8||38|
|L||12 - 14||10||40|
|XL||14 - 16||12||42|
|XXL||16 - 28||14||44|
Oxford University – FLEECE-RAGLAN
SKU: N/A Categories: CLOTHING, Clothing, MEN'S, Sweatshirts Tags: Clothing, Fall/Winter, Grey, Men, Oxford University, SweatshirtsSize Guide
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence, and is regularly ranked within the top 10 universities in the world. Some of the famous students who attended or teached at Oxford University are Oscar Wilde, Stephen Hawking, J.R.R. Tolkien and Albert Einstein.
The sweatshirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
At the centre there’s the print with name and foundation year of the University of Oxford.
The Oxford line proposes an exquisitely British style: bon-ton, simple but refined, for a timeless elegance!
– Long sleeves raglan sweatshirt
– 100% cotton
– 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Band inserts in the collar, contrasting plain colour ribbed cuffs and hem
– Regular fit
– Central pixel print with name and foundation year of the college
– Wash at 30° C
Model wears a size: M
Model height: 183 cm
Info & Care
Weight: 0.8 kg
Brand: Oxford University
Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Product Category: Accessories, Clothing
Shipping & Delivery
Fast Delivery and Exchanges
- Free delivery for orders above 500 SAR
- Orders below 200 SAR subject to 130 SAR surcharge
- Delivery within 12 – 20 working days.
- Not satisfied with your order? Exchange it for free within 30 days
- Contact us on Chat support or send email to customer Care firstname.lastname@example.org for details