Oxford University – RAGLAN-ML
SKU: N/A Categories: CLOTHING, Clothing, MEN'S, T-shirts Tags: All Year, Blue, Clothing, Men, Oxford University, T-shirts
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oriel College, founded in 1326, is the fifth oldest college in Oxford: in its coat of arms, on the red background, there are the 3 golden rampant lions of England and the last one belongs to King Richard the Lionheart, King of England.
The t-shirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
At the centre there’s a reinterpretation of the college crest, in this case Oriel College, with three lion heads which recall the lions of the original crest.
– Roundneck long sleeves raglan t-shirt in contrasting colour
– 100% cotton
– 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Ribbed collar
– Front seams
– Side seams for a perfect fit
– Regular fit
– Central print with name and foundation year of the college with a reinterpretation of the crest
– Wash at 30° C
Model wears a size: M
Model height: 183 cm
Info & Care
Weight: 0.5 kg
Brand: Oxford University
Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Product Category: Accessories, Clothing
Shipping & Delivery
Fast Delivery and Exchanges
- Free delivery for orders above 500 SAR
- Orders below 200 SAR subject to 130 SAR surcharge
- Delivery within 12 – 20 working days.
- Not satisfied with your order? Exchange it for free within 30 days
- Contact us on Chat support or send email to customer Care email@example.com for details