Men size guide
|XS||6 - 8||4||34|
|M||10 - 12||8||38|
|L||12 - 14||10||40|
|XL||14 - 16||12||42|
|XXL||16 - 28||14||44|
Oxford University – RUGBY-MM
SKU: N/A Categories: Clothing, MEN'S, CLOTHING, Polo Shirts Tags: Black, Clothing, Fall/Winter, Men, Oxford University, PoloSize Guide
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oxford’s Trinity College, established in 1555, is renowned for its excellence in the scientific field and among its students we can find Nobel Prizes and Prime Ministers.
The crest represents three griffin heads and four lilies, all of which golden and blue alternatively.
The polo shirt is 100% cotton yarn dyed, meaning that the fabric is woven from yarns previously dyed, also with different colours. The type and colouring of these polo shirts are inspired by rugby teams jerseys.
On the top left there’s the crest of the college, in this case Trinity College.
– Short-sleeves polo shirt with black and blue stripes
– 100% cotton
– 60° C yarn-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Ribbed collar with 2 hidden buttons
– Placket with contrasting colour
– Band insert inside collar and side slits
– Regular fit
– Patch with college crest on the top left
– Wash at 30° C
Model wears a size: M
Model height: 183 cm
Info & Care
Weight: 0.7 kg
Brand: Oxford University
Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Product Category: Accessories, Clothing
Shipping & Delivery
Fast Delivery and Exchanges
- Free delivery for orders above 500 SAR
- Orders below 200 SAR subject to 130 SAR surcharge
- Delivery within 12 – 20 working days.
- Not satisfied with your order? Exchange it for free within 30 days
- Contact us on Chat support or send email to customer Care firstname.lastname@example.org for details